We provide a wide range of IT services, from LAN design, implementation, project management, to on-going support and strategic growth planning. The successful candidate for this position will be involved in preparing new Server and Workstation systems for LAN implementation roll outs and upgrades as well as day-to-day customer maintenance and support — both in the office and on-site.
The successful candidate should possess:
• Minimum two years of hands-on help desk experience in a networked Microsoft environment.
• The proven ability to quickly identify, isolate and resolve network, software and hardware problems
• Windows 7 / Windows 8 experience
• Microsoft Office 2010 / 2013 experience
• Windows 2008 / 2012 Server experience
• Exchange 2010 / 2013 Server experience
• Symantec Backup / Anti Virus Software experience
• VPN experience
• Microsoft Certification, A+ Certification, and other complimentary certifications will be favorably viewed
• Ability to communicate technical information both verbally and in writing
• Experience in Catan play will be looked upon favorably.
The candidate should be a conscientious, deadline oriented, self-managing individual, interested in investing in themselves, with a concern for the end-customer’s needs above all. A valid BC driver license is required. A shared corporate vehicle is available to Employees with a license for more than 10 years. Employees may need to provide their own transportation for site visits to customers in the lower mainland occasionally, for which mileage is paid. Some out of town travel to service clients as well as lifting and/or carrying of 5-50 lbs. or more is also required.
The position requires the Employee to be procedure based, detail oriented, with excellent communication skills (both written and oral), driven by a high level of customer service and satisfaction. They must be problem solvers, including the completion of the paperwork, problem write-up, resolution recording, and time-tracking.
We are located in downtown Vancouver, BC. Job benefits include a comprehensive benefits package, 3 weeks’ vacation after 3 years, competitive salary, bonuses for all employees and an excellent learning environment.
Please submit your Resume with Cover Letter (including wage expectations) to email@example.com. These communications will be managed in accordance to the Personal Information Privacy Act.
Thank you for your interest in this position, however only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.